Yes! you heard it right, you can create beautiful landing pages for free using WordPress by installing one theme
But installing WordPress is a tedious process 😫. If this is your mind’s voice, GoGoSoon Scripts ❤️ is here to rescue you. You can install WordPress in under 1 minute by executing a single command.
Table of Contents
A free theme with 130+ beautiful landing pages
A theme with 130+ beautiful landing pages is Phlox. Phlox is a modern lightweight and customizable theme perfect for almost any type of website including, blog, portfolio, business, agency, food & restaurant, etc..,
Phlox is the best Elementor multipurpose theme that you have ever seen. It has more than 80 Complete Elementor demos that can simply import and edit on Elementor.
Phlox comes with the most powerful and advanced theme options system; you can override the options for every single page or set it globally to be applied to the whole website, and see the results in real-time. The smart dependency algorithm in theme options has made working with options so fun, simple, and intuitive.
Phlox has both free and paid themes, choose based on your need. In this article, we will use the Phlox theme
How to import WordPress theme and start editing your site
- Once you install WordPress you can see the below page. If not, most probably you have not used GoGoSoon Scripts and ended up with a database error or 404 page not found, or other errors. To avoid these common WordPress Errors and save time use GoGoSoon Scripts
2. Select the language based on your need and click the Continue button.
3. It will ask you to enter the Site Title, Username, Password, and your Email. Please enter all the details and click the “Install WordPress” button.
4. Now the following screen will appear, click on login button
5. You can see a Dashboard Page
6. To install a WordPress theme click on “Appearance-> Themes” in the left sidebar
7. Now click on the “Add New” button. You will see the following page (second screenshot)
8. You can see thousands of WordPress themes. Some of them were paid themes. If you really like the theme you can purchase the theme and start editing it. But Phlox provides a lot of attractive themes with Elementor support
9. To install the Phlox theme, in the top search bar enter “phlox”
10. When you hover on the card, you can see the install button click on it and click Activate button
11. Once you Activate you can see the following page. Click on the “Install ½- phlox Core Plugin” button.
12. Once the Phlox theme is installed, the Phlox menu will appear in the left sidebar. Click on it, you will see Phlox welcome page. To import the theme click on “Demo Importer”
13. You can see a list of free themes, select any theme and click the import button, then click continue->Install Plugins->Skip->Import Content
14. Once everything is downloaded, you can visit your beautiful site and start editing the site.
That’s all about how to create beautiful landing pages for free, hope you enjoyed reading this blog. Subscribe to our Newsletter
Other related articles :
- How to create AWS Lightsail instance
- Step by step guide to connect AWS EC2 or lightsail via SSH
- How to transfer a file from windows or linux to AWS EC2 or Lightsail via Filezilla
Thank you for reading! Have a great day.